cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back and Forward button in list view

Back and Forward button in list view

Please put "back" and "forward" buttons on the top of contacts lists, as well as the bottom, so we don't have to scroll through everyone to advance to the next page. Even better, add an alpha tab so users can go right to the that section of the alphabet. Or put it back to the old way, which was better. It's SO annoying how programs have to constantly change and it's not always for the better.

92 Comments
When there are thousands of contacts and the name must be misspelled because it's not coming up in the search, the navigation becomes a burden. 1.) If it were at the top and bottom then it's not necessary to scroll to the bottom each time to get to the next page. 2.) It would save a lot of time if it were possible to select either a page (by letter would be even better), skipping several pages at a time (rather than going one page at a time). Please consider for future updates.
Occasional Contributor
Why are there not backward and forward navigation buttons at the TOP of the list pages instead of only at the bottom??? And why when you delete a contact does it take you back to the top of the list instead of where you last were, so you have to then scroll or skip all the way back to where you were?
clicking on > next until you get to the right page. Before you numbered the pages and we could click on the page we were working on. You also had it the click on at the top of the page and bottom of the page.
Occasional Visitor
It would be nice if one could scroll the contacts list from the top as well as the bottom of the list.
Occasional Contributor
PLEASE add the Page # Navigator to the TOP of the page for Email Listings and Contact Listings. It's really frustrating to have to keep scrolling to the bottom to choose the next page, or guess for a specific page #. There are better improvements you could do (such as add alpha "shortcuts, e.g. A, B, C, D..." to the contact lists, or by date, "this month, last month, this year, this quarter, previous quarter, last year..." for email lists, but as a software designer, I KNOW adding the navigation control to another location on the page is easy to do. --Barbara@auctionsystems.com
All Star
It would be helpful to have the navigation menu in the contact view both at the top and the bottom of the list.
Occasional Contributor
Why are the list navigational tools only at the bottom of the list and not the top???
All Star
On the page that list all of your emails, I would like the ability to scroll forward and backward from the top of the page in addition to the bottom of the page. It is time consuming to constantly scroll to the bottom of the page in order to page forward and/or backward.
It would be nice to have the page direction on the top, along with it already being on the bottom
Regular Visitor
If I start at the top of the list, which has no field box like. opened 13 out of 20, and I have to open the first contact to see that information, where is the button that it will go to opening the next contact without having to go back to the list?