cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back and Forward button in list view

Back and Forward button in list view

Please put "back" and "forward" buttons on the top of contacts lists, as well as the bottom, so we don't have to scroll through everyone to advance to the next page. Even better, add an alpha tab so users can go right to the that section of the alphabet. Or put it back to the old way, which was better. It's SO annoying how programs have to constantly change and it's not always for the better.

92 Comments
Status changed to: Voting Open

Status changed to: New

Status changed to: New

All Star

On the Email tab, I would greatly appreciate a paging tool at the top of the page and keep the one at the bottom.  It is frustrating to have to scroll all the way to the bottom of your emails just to go to a different page.  Please consider adding this option.

It would be helpful to have a button that when you click on it it takes you back to the top. Also, it would be helpful to have the delete button at the bottom of the page and next to contacts in case you want to quickly delete them instead of checking the box, scrolling to the top, dropping menu down, hit delete, agreeing you actually want to delete...etc.
Frequent Visitor
It would be nice not to have to scroll to the top of the screen to add a contact. It would be nice if this was a feature available from a sidebar.
All Star
Under View contacts, it would be nice to have the scroll/advance to next page arrows at the top as well as at the bottom of the screen.
It would be great if there were a "go to next page/prev page/first page/last page" toolbar at the top of the page as well.
Occasional Contributor
It would be helpful if there were forward & back arrows to scroll through contact lists at the top of the page as well as the ones that are currently at the bottom of the page. It would also be nice if when you check of several contacts and press an arrow button to go to the next page of contacts it would not de-select the contacts you selected on the previous screen.
Hi, When looking at the screen with all our contacts, it would be extremely helpful to have a row across the top that shows each letter of the alphabet so that I could "jump," with a single click, to all clients whose last name starts with "W" (example). Right now I have to scroll all the way down to the Ws .... unless I'm missing a feature? I am aware there is a search feature... Food for thought, thank you!