cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back and Forward button in list view

Back and Forward button in list view

Please put "back" and "forward" buttons on the top of contacts lists, as well as the bottom, so we don't have to scroll through everyone to advance to the next page. Even better, add an alpha tab so users can go right to the that section of the alphabet. Or put it back to the old way, which was better. It's SO annoying how programs have to constantly change and it's not always for the better.

92 Comments
Add an Alpha List to search through various email lists. A B C D.....etc. at the top of page. Presently you must page down to manually search a contact name in all created email lists other than the ALL Contacts list.
Status changed to: Voting Open

All Star

Would be nice to have the toggle switch on top of the list. Also to be able to have the list default back to the beginning of the contact list and be able to advance the through the list of contacts. This has been an issue, especially when applying tags  to a group of over 300 or more contacts.  

Occasional Visitor
It would be great to be able to skip through your contacts from the top of the page as well as the bottom. It would also be awesome if I could go through my contacts statistics when I click on their page. Things like bounce rate or click rate on the individual customer profiles would be very cool. Thank you for you time, Vino Salida Team

When I'm reviewing the contacts in a list, if there are more than 50 items, I have to scroll ALLLLL the way down to the bottom of the page to click on the arrow to get to the next 50 entries. And over and over again. I am not a fan of scrolling, just like I'm not a fan of extra keystrokes. Please put an arrow at the TOP of the list to get to the next page quickly. Thanks.

Occasional Contributor
In navigating a list, one must scroll to the bottom in order to move through the pages. It would be much more convenient to be able to do that from both the top and bottom of the list. Also, when you edit someone or remove a name from the list, it would help to go back to the place where you were working instead of the beginning of the list.
Regular Visitor

I'm working on Unsubscribed Contacts. It would be nice to be able to get to the 4th page without clicking one page at a time.

All Star
We shouldn't have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the first page of contacts in order to be able to go to a different location in the list. I