cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back and Forward button in list view

Back and Forward button in list view

Please put "back" and "forward" buttons on the top of contacts lists, as well as the bottom, so we don't have to scroll through everyone to advance to the next page. Even better, add an alpha tab so users can go right to the that section of the alphabet. Or put it back to the old way, which was better. It's SO annoying how programs have to constantly change and it's not always for the better.

92 Comments
Frequent Visitor
I'm reviewing my contact list of about 600, to delete any old or incomplete contacts. Every time I delete one, my screen goes back to the first page of contacts. It would be very helpful to have a "Go to page __" option. As it is, I have to keep scrolling to the bottom of the page to click the arrow to forward to the next page, which then automatically brings me back to the top of the page, so I then scroll to the bottom of the page to click the arrow to forward to the next page... ad nauseum. Thanks.
Frequent Visitor
#1 When viewing "suspended" emails, when you select all it shows, for example, 3,875 Selected and when you click remove it shows confirmation - Remove 3,875 contacts? But it only marks 50 deleted(if showing 50 at a time) - the rest are still there. #2. You need to improve the UI and put the "Number of contacts per page" and Page navigation on the TOP of the list - not just the bottom.
In the contact lists, you can't go to the next page unless you scroll allllllll the way down to the bottom of the page. Inefficient and frustrating. Doesn't make for speedy work. Please put the "next page" indicators at the top of every page as well. Thanks.
Regular Visitor
Why is the default of the campaigns as last modified. We prefer by date from newest to oldest. Yes, we can click that button at the top, but it always is a default back to last modified every time we open the program. Extra clicks that are unnesscessary.
Occasional Visitor
when you are in a clients profile within a contact list, it would be handy to have a "next" button which take you on to the next client within that list instead of backing out and finding where you were in that list again to go on to the next contact.
Regular Visitor
Really appreciate that I can view 500 records per page, but think it would be great to have a scroll forward and back option at the top of each page, as well as at the bottom.
Occasional Visitor

Continue working to make your website more user friendly for low intelligence users like myself. 

I should not have to be a computer engineer to work the system independently.

More importantly; I consider it to be pure dereliction that you do not offer live telephone support 24/7.

One never knows at what hour he/she must immediately go forth with emergency changes or crucial new information.  A great and increasing number of people don't work or SELF-MANAGE according to the old 9-to-5 way of life.  GET WITH IT!!

THE ADDITIONAL SERVICE WOULD PROBABLY JUSTIFY A TEMPORARY PRICE INCREASE.

YOURS TRULY.

REV. CHRIS DRIVER

706 568 8505

All Star

Here's an idea which would make contacts management so much smoother. Why not put the "next page" arrow at the TOP as well as the BOTTOM? Sure would save a scroll or two!!!

Regular Visitor

PLEASE< PLEASE  Add an alpha listing for navigating through the contacts list as well as a back and forward button at the top and bottom of the list.  I spend a lot of time scrolling in the list as I work to maintain contacts and this is a significant productivity impediment!

All Star

Need an easier and more efficient way to navigate to the next contact in a list.  It is time consuming to have to go back to the first contact and start all over.  By the dates of comments, it seems this has been a complaint/issue for years!!