cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back and Forward button in list view

Back and Forward button in list view

Please put "back" and "forward" buttons on the top of contacts lists, as well as the bottom, so we don't have to scroll through everyone to advance to the next page. Even better, add an alpha tab so users can go right to the that section of the alphabet. Or put it back to the old way, which was better. It's SO annoying how programs have to constantly change and it's not always for the better.

92 Comments
All Star
Possible to have page numbers or Forward/Back arrows at top of contact lists, not just at bottom? It's tedious to have to scroll to bottom of each page when editing - would be easier to flip through complete lists of contacts (eg straight to last page I was working on, or even page 5 of 9)
All Star
Please put an option on the top of the contact page so you can go directly to a particular letter of the alphabet vs. scrolling through every page. Also, checking a contact's name doesn't "stick" when you go to the next page, so names can only be edited in batches vs. at one time.
All Star

gosh dang it. I'm trying to describe my feedback in section above and other previous feedback pops up and erases what I have written. The complaint that I'm trying to post is there should be arrows at the top of the contact list like there is at the bottom so we don't have to scroll to the bottom to get to the arrows.

Regular Visitor
I miss the back button on pages
Occasional Visitor
When the entire contact list appears on the screen, in order to get to the next page, you need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the next button. This feature should appear at the top of the page as well thus eliminating the need to scroll down the page.
All Star
Why are there no paging controls at the top of the contact list, only at the bottom. I am cleaning up my contact list and when I have to edit an individual entry it is very cumbersome to get back to my place in the list. I have to reload the list, scroll to the bottom, go to next page, scroll to the bottom, etc. At least if there were paging controls at the top I could more easily navigate back to my next item.
Occasional Visitor

It would be nice to be able to navigate back to your previous page, especially if you were searching for a contact. When I hit my back button or Contacts, it refreshes back to the main page and then I have to enter my search criteria again.

Regular Visitor
The new Contacts page section is geared towards seeing a bulky lists of all the contacts we have, but it's not logically how I want to view the data. Without context as to which group they belong to, the list loses meaning, and requires additional navigation in order to bring sense to the design. Requiring this separate navigation then removes the ability to comprehensively view how contacts relate to all groups.
All Star
i'm going through my 2400 contacts, and i need a page forward/back button at the top as well as at the bottom. when i'm pages deep into my list to edit a contact, and i want to go back and continue down my list of contacts, i get sent back to page one, then i have to scroll down to the bottom of the page, then go find my page to pick up where i left off! Somebody shoot me! also, need to have a choice of page length at top and bottom.
Occasional Visitor
Please consider adding the buttons at the botom of the contact page (1-50 of 1200 items) to the very top of the contact list. Also, it's very time consuming to have go all the back to the 1st contact every time I have to make the slightest of changes. It would be much faster to just go back to the point I was, in my contact list, and go on from there. I'm just sayin'....