cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back and Forward button in list view

Back and Forward button in list view

Please put "back" and "forward" buttons on the top of contacts lists, as well as the bottom, so we don't have to scroll through everyone to advance to the next page. Even better, add an alpha tab so users can go right to the that section of the alphabet. Or put it back to the old way, which was better. It's SO annoying how programs have to constantly change and it's not always for the better.

92 Comments
Visitor
Please add a forward and back option at the top of the page as well as at the bottom.

AMEN!! It's unfathomable that a database site doesn't allow us to go back to the same point in the alphabet while scrolling between the contacts list and the view of each contact. If I'm working on the Ms in my contact, I click on Mather, update that file, and instead of being able to hit a BACK button or a RETURN TO CONTACTS link, I have to go back to the contacts, starting at the A's, and scroll all the way down to the Ms to work on the next name. ANd, obviously, the further I get into the alphabet, the longer this process takes. I estimate that this lack of a simple engineering link cost me 280% more time than necessary when updating or scrubbing my contacts. FIX IT!!!