The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Back and Forward button in list view

Please put "back" and "forward" buttons on the top of contacts lists, as well as the bottom, so we don't have to scroll through everyone to advance to the next page. Even better, add an alpha tab so users can go right to the that section of the alphabet. Or put it back to the old way, which was better. It's SO annoying how programs have to constantly change and it's not always for the better.

128 Comments
Occasional Visitor
It would be great to be able to skip through your contacts from the top of the page as well as the bottom. It would also be awesome if I could go through my contacts statistics when I click on their page. Things like bounce rate or click rate on the individual customer profiles would be very cool. Thank you for you time, Vino Salida Team
Occasional Contributor

When I'm reviewing the contacts in a list, if there are more than 50 items, I have to scroll ALLLLL the way down to the bottom of the page to click on the arrow to get to the next 50 entries. And over and over again. I am not a fan of scrolling, just like I'm not a fan of extra keystrokes. Please put an arrow at the TOP of the list to get to the next page quickly. Thanks.

Status changed to: Voting Open

Occasional Contributor
In navigating a list, one must scroll to the bottom in order to move through the pages. It would be much more convenient to be able to do that from both the top and bottom of the list. Also, when you edit someone or remove a name from the list, it would help to go back to the place where you were working instead of the beginning of the list.
Frequent Visitor

I'm working on Unsubscribed Contacts. It would be nice to be able to get to the 4th page without clicking one page at a time.

Status changed to: Voting Open

Frequent Visitor
We shouldn't have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the first page of contacts in order to be able to go to a different location in the list. I
Frequent Visitor
I'm reviewing my contact list of about 600, to delete any old or incomplete contacts. Every time I delete one, my screen goes back to the first page of contacts. It would be very helpful to have a "Go to page __" option. As it is, I have to keep scrolling to the bottom of the page to click the arrow to forward to the next page, which then automatically brings me back to the top of the page, so I then scroll to the bottom of the page to click the arrow to forward to the next page... ad nauseum. Thanks.
Frequent Visitor
#1 When viewing "suspended" emails, when you select all it shows, for example, 3,875 Selected and when you click remove it shows confirmation - Remove 3,875 contacts? But it only marks 50 deleted(if showing 50 at a time) - the rest are still there. #2. You need to improve the UI and put the "Number of contacts per page" and Page navigation on the TOP of the list - not just the bottom.
Occasional Contributor
In the contact lists, you can't go to the next page unless you scroll allllllll the way down to the bottom of the page. Inefficient and frustrating. Doesn't make for speedy work. Please put the "next page" indicators at the top of every page as well. Thanks.
Regular Visitor
Why is the default of the campaigns as last modified. We prefer by date from newest to oldest. Yes, we can click that button at the top, but it always is a default back to last modified every time we open the program. Extra clicks that are unnesscessary.
Could be more efficient for user... Contacts actions bar and pull-downs at top should stay on screen so when you're working with bottom of list you don't have to keep scrolling back and forth.
Occasional Visitor
when you are in a clients profile within a contact list, it would be handy to have a "next" button which take you on to the next client within that list instead of backing out and finding where you were in that list again to go on to the next contact.
Regular Visitor
Really appreciate that I can view 500 records per page, but think it would be great to have a scroll forward and back option at the top of each page, as well as at the bottom.
Occasional Visitor

Continue working to make your website more user friendly for low intelligence users like myself. 

I should not have to be a computer engineer to work the system independently.

More importantly; I consider it to be pure dereliction that you do not offer live telephone support 24/7.

One never knows at what hour he/she must immediately go forth with emergency changes or crucial new information.  A great and increasing number of people don't work or SELF-MANAGE according to the old 9-to-5 way of life.  GET WITH IT!!

THE ADDITIONAL SERVICE WOULD PROBABLY JUSTIFY A TEMPORARY PRICE INCREASE.

YOURS TRULY.

REV. CHRIS DRIVER

706 568 8505

Frequent Visitor

Here's an idea which would make contacts management so much smoother. Why not put the "next page" arrow at the TOP as well as the BOTTOM? Sure would save a scroll or two!!!

PLEASE< PLEASE  Add an alpha listing for navigating through the contacts list as well as a back and forward button at the top and bottom of the list.  I spend a lot of time scrolling in the list as I work to maintain contacts and this is a significant productivity impediment!

Occasional Contributor

Need an easier and more efficient way to navigate to the next contact in a list.  It is time consuming to have to go back to the first contact and start all over.  By the dates of comments, it seems this has been a complaint/issue for years!!

Please add a forward and back option at the top of the page as well as at the bottom.
Occasional Visitor

AMEN!! It's unfathomable that a database site doesn't allow us to go back to the same point in the alphabet while scrolling between the contacts list and the view of each contact. If I'm working on the Ms in my contact, I click on Mather, update that file, and instead of being able to hit a BACK button or a RETURN TO CONTACTS link, I have to go back to the contacts, starting at the A's, and scroll all the way down to the Ms to work on the next name. ANd, obviously, the further I get into the alphabet, the longer this process takes. I estimate that this lack of a simple engineering link cost me 280% more time than necessary when updating or scrubbing my contacts. FIX IT!!!

Frequent Visitor
Can you add the navigation block you have at the bottom to the top as well? It would save time skipping to the next 500 contacts. Thanks!
Occasional Visitor
Any chance you could add the page forward button to the top of the page so one does not have to scroll to the bottom of every page to move one page forward. It would make it so much more efficient.
Visitor
You should also put the page scrolling bar at the top of the page and not only at the bottom.
Occasional Contributor
When I'm combing through my entire contact list, I'd like an option button to click "NEXT" clearly and effortlessly so I can go right in to the next contact's information screen.
Regular Contributor
How can I keep looking at the last page of the my contact list without it going back to the first page. then I have to scroll ALL THE WAY to the bottom to arrow over to the last page. This is frustrating.
Regular Contributor
Please let us jump to pages of in our contacts list without having to scroll all the way to the bottom EVERY TIME I want to get to the next page. I truly don't understand why simple things like this haven't been resolved long ago.
Regular Contributor
please put a "jump to page #" at the top of the page. AND let us choose what page we want to land on and then let us stay on that page until we move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Regular Contributor
I need to get to the pages in my contacts list more easily. Going to the bottom of the page is difficult. Having to go a page at a time is difficult. Not being able to tell the software which page i want to go to is inexcusable. And then getting to that page and having to do it all over again to get back to that page... I don't know what to say. May need to start shopping for a different service.