cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Some customers are seeing intermittent errors when attempting to upload a new image or insert an image into their email. While we look into getting this fixed we have found if you try to reattempt your previous action, the image will be visible. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Back to where I left off!

Back to where I left off!

When I'm working with contacts, sometimes I need to make changes to several contacts with the same last name. In the old contacts system there was a "back" option that would allow me to return to the previous search results...it would be nice to still be able to do that instead of having to search again once I've looked at a specific contact's screen.

304 Comments
Please find a way to return to the existing previous page once the new email info has been updated in bouncebacks. Currently, once I've saved the new info and I want to return to the bounceback page that I left off from, it returns me to the starting page 1. What happens when I get to page 11 - I'll have to hit next, next, next, next, etc., until I get to the page I left off of. VERY FRUSTRATING. Please fix it.
Frequent Visitor
Can you put the BACK button back in so I can go to the previous screen? Right now if I select a contact who read an email, when I try and go back to same list of who read the emails, I am unable to do so using my back button on my browser.

When correcting contacts that bounced it is necessary to go to email tab, then reports, then bounced list, enter the correction in the contact info window. Hitting the back button will not get me back to the bounce list; the task could be a lot smoother if one could enter the correction and then be returned to the bounced email list to complete the corrections.

All Star

It would be very helpful if the list didn't go all the way back to the beginning of the alphabet every time I did an action with the contacts I have selected. It would be even more helpful if the list would keep those I've selected when I go to the next page, if I could go through the entire list before I directed the action I wanted to do with those selected.

Occasional Contributor
The new format is very difficult and time consuming to fix lists with bounced and unsubscribed addresses. Every time I select the address, I get SENT to another window (contact name), then get STUCK there with no resolve to get back to the original bounced/unsubscribed window. How are we supposed to keep our lists updated if the mechanics to do that are now a pain to decipher?
Occasional Visitor
Going back to page 1 each time to look at opens and where they went (which I don't even see!!!!) to have to start again at page one each time is ridiculous. This is how it was in the older days!!!! Let's get modern and hold the page.

Something that was previously mentioned but not yet implemented is having Back options.  

"When I edit someone and want to go back to the page I was on, I can't. Going back takes me to the A's again, it ignores my sorting, and ignores what page I'm on."

It would be more intuitive and time-saving if, after editing a contact, I could return to the previous page that I selected the contact from (which is usually a specifc list). Thanks. 

Keeps sending me back to begining after I edit. Would like to see all my contacts at once and be able to scroll the entire list
When searching to ensure that a contact is in the proper list, there is no way to search the pages except going through all the pages until you come to the "O" page, for example. Also, is there a way to back up a certain listing. I have lost them in the past and a back-up is essential. Don't like the new way of inputting contacts. You can't be sure they are getting in the right lists even with "tags". Not happy.
Occasional Visitor
I am attempting to add names to the email list that was imported into my new site with you. I have to go to "email" then "reports" and "opens" and then scroll down to each address that I would like to add the names. I have to do this for each name - if you had a back button I could stay on the list! Also you should have the double forward so I can go to the end of the list. Thank you. Judy Ward
When editing a group of contacts that have been tagged, after saving a change, I guess we need to click Contacts to get back to the main list, but then it always selects Active Contacts (which takes 10 seconds to display) and then select the tag list that I was editing. Painfully slow.
Occasional Contributor
On the Bounced page the back key does not work. Please bring this back!
All Star
From my email reports I look at bounces and see if I need to delete contacts or update email addresses. From there when I click thru to the contact info page where I can make adjustments I can't back arrow to the previous page back to my list of bounced emails. That would save a lot of time rather than clicking back on the email then on bounced number, then finally back to my list of bounced emails. Thank you.
this is not yet user friendly. When I hit save there is no obvious way to go back to the list I was working in to check other contacts etc. it goes back to the complete directory. The same is true when it warns you that you may have a duplicate.
Visitor
Once you click on a contact within the bounce list there is no way to go back that I can see to the list you were on without having to back to the email, select it, and then select bounces again. I can use my back button as well but it seems that you should have a link to take me back.
Occasional Contributor
I have to go back to the general contact list, and choose the list I'm editing again.
It would be helpful if, after looking at the details of a bounced email address so that I can see how many times mail to this person has bounced, if I could hit the "back" key and return to the Bounced Email list to delete this person, if appropriate. Hitting the "back" key does not do anything!
Visitor
I am checking a list of contacts who have opened a specific email, but when I look at on one on page 2 of my list then press back, I am taken to the top of page 1. I then have to scroll down to the 'next' arrow and press for page 2. Back should take you back to exactly where you were.
Occasional Contributor
When I click on the name of someone that opened my December Newsletter to see how many times they opened it, I cannot get back to my open list by using the back arrow. Seems I must go back to the home section and click on my opens again. Maybe you can make this a bit easier? Thanks! Karen
Visitor
It's a shame that when you edit a contact you have to go back to the very first page of contacts and arrow forward to get to where you left off in reviewing the contact list for errors. Such a tedious process. If only there was a simpler way to make some edits w/o having to export your list and re-importing. Or at the very least, put an arrow button at the top of the contacts page too so you don't have to also scroll to the bottom to advance to the next page.
Really am missing the "back" button when reviewing report details.
Occasional Visitor
If i try to correct one contact in a specific list, when the system updates it kicks me back to all of my active contacts. I then have to select my list again, and I'm back at the beginning of the list. Then I have to navigate back to where I was. Very frustrating when the list is over 600 contacts and I have to scroll to the bottom, then advance over and over.
Occasional Visitor
I dont mind selecting and editing my contacts. CC makes it a pain because when you delete an email, then the list/ page goes back to the top and not where you left off
Regular Visitor
I miss being able to edit a contact and clicking the 'back to list' link to return to the list I was working on. Each time I modify a contact, I have to return to the full list and enter the distribution list I'm adjusting and then find where I left off to modify the next contact. Very tedious.
All Star
After editing a contact, there is no easy way to return to the contact list at the place I left. I have to start over reviewing the list from the beginning each time.
Occasional Contributor
If I have a tagged list selected, and I then check info of an individual within that tagged list, there is no way to go directly back to that selected list. The site reverts back to the General List, and I have to reselect the tagged list to check other names. ???? For professional marketing purposes, the processes and tools of your previous contact management pages were infinitely better.
Occasional Visitor
There needs to be a "back" button or something to allow you to get back to the previous page without having to "start all over again." Very frustrating!
1. It is agonizingly slow. I asked months ago if you could at least do a stopgap and offer an option similar to Gmail when it has a low-graphics version for slow connections. No word on this. 2. There is no "Back" button when you are looking at the Reports for Sent Mail and seeing which contacts have clicked various URLs (Unique Clicks). As soon as you are looking at the list of Unique Clicks for one URL, you lose any ability to go back to the list of URLs for that e-mail, OR to any other CC page! There is no logo to click to navigate back to the home page, no "Back" button, nothing! You have to start ALL OVER AGAIN every single time. Maddening! Also, this feedback form that I am submitting on right now is maddening. I clicked up in the top drop-down to change my response category midway through typing this and it ERASED my entire message.
Visitor
When viewing the contact's individual info, it needs a "back" button to take user back to the main list.
and I have to wait for it to load the list again and then scroll down. I want to go back to where I was.Your new is the worst.
Regular Visitor
It should at least give you an option to go back to the search page or end or something! I wind up hitting "contact" to get back to the search page
All Star
where's the back button!
Occasional Advisor
The new system is making our job a lot more difficult, you cannot click on the multiple contacts to be opened in the new tab, there is no back button, blocked email cannot be copied, we have to type it in again...etc.
tab to get back to where I was and then I have to tab over to the page I was in. My contact list is many, many pages. When I finish editing a contact, there should be a BACK button. CC is an established company. Your software should be performing MUCH better than it is. As a longtime client, I have to say that the software is getting worse, not better. What a shame.
Visitor
Really missing the ability to quickly toggle back to the list I'm working on. The way we use it is: reach out to contacts personally who have opened the e-mail, update our notes, then go to the next name. The process is slow as is and now it's very inefficient.
Solution Provider
When I click on a member in a list, there should be a back button to take me back to the list, I shouldn't have to pull up the list again.
Visitor
Please add a way to quickly return to the contact list!!!
Regular Visitor
How do you go back to the contact list you are managgin when you are making corrections? Allways you have to begin from Contacts again. There isnt a row to go back and the come back.
Frequent Visitor
The old site used to have a 'back to contact list' button that was very helpful. When I am trying to find a specific contact, I search for the company name and get a list of people. If I want to edit each contact, I click on one, make the changes and then have to go back to my contacts screen and put the company name into the search bar again and select the next name - this is very time consuming. Having a back to contacts button on the edit contact screen would be extremely helpful if it would take you back to the contact list that you were previously on.
Occasional Contributor
When working with the reports on my monthly newsletter the back button doesn't take me to the last page I was on, but to the Bounced List - which I only needed to see once - NOT every single time I hit the back button. Very annoying.
All Star
I'm reviewing the list of bounced contacts from my most recent email. l leave that list to review an individual bounced contact, and have no way to go directly back to the list of bounced contacts to proceed with the next individual. It's a major pain and discourages me from cleaning up my list.
Frequent Visitor
to make changes to any bounced category, once you view the email to see how many times it was blocked, you can't go back to either delete it or look at the next email.
All Star
This would be an awesome addition to the pages.
All Star
Once I click on a contact to see their engagement history and edit, etc., I'm not seeing a "back to manage contacts" button. I miss being able to go back to the contact list I was working in easily. Most people won't want to use the "back" button in their browser. Just feedback.
Contacts Information: I opened my Contacts lists. Then I opened a customers name on that list to see if they had opened the last email. There is no heading on this page to click on, to get back to my original list. Also, I really, really want the chart back! Scrolling down to see what email a person has opened takes time and harder to figure out. With the chart I can see it at a glance, very quickly.
Regular Visitor
How do I easily return to the list of all contacts, after correcting and saving an individual name?
Regular Visitor
After editing a contact, how do I return to that specific contact's name in the many pages of contacts in my e-mail list?
Frequent Visitor

using browser back arrow... has to reload... and goes back to beginning, or to the top of the page..  But, if deleting, goes back to very beginning.

help

Occasional Visitor
There is no back button when managing contacts and you have to use your browser back button which takes forever. Please add a back button to easily go back to where you were like there used to be. Thank You.
Visitor
NEED BACK BUTTON PLEASE