Go back to contact view when editing

When I'm working with contacts, sometimes I need to make changes to several contacts with the same last name. In the old contacts system there was a "back" option that would allow me to return to the previous search results...it would be nice to still be able to do that instead of having to search again once I've looked at a specific contact's screen.

308 Comments
BerkshireBach
Marketing Legend
I'm reviewing the list of bounced contacts from my most recent email. l leave that list to review an individual bounced contact, and have no way to go directly back to the list of bounced contacts to proceed with the next individual. It's a major pain and discourages me from cleaning up my list.
StacyW2
Rookie
to make changes to any bounced category, once you view the email to see how many times it was blocked, you can't go back to either delete it or look at the next email.
DavidM4442
Rookie
This would be an awesome addition to the pages.
JohnB838
Rookie
Once I click on a contact to see their engagement history and edit, etc., I'm not seeing a "back to manage contacts" button. I miss being able to go back to the contact list I was working in easily. Most people won't want to use the "back" button in their browser. Just feedback.
MarilynC14326
Campaign Collaborator
Contacts Information: I opened my Contacts lists. Then I opened a customers name on that list to see if they had opened the last email. There is no heading on this page to click on, to get back to my original list. Also, I really, really want the chart back! Scrolling down to see what email a person has opened takes time and harder to figure out. With the chart I can see it at a glance, very quickly.
GordonC82
Rookie
How do I easily return to the list of all contacts, after correcting and saving an individual name?
GordonC82
Rookie
After editing a contact, how do I return to that specific contact's name in the many pages of contacts in my e-mail list?

using browser back arrow... has to reload... and goes back to beginning, or to the top of the page..  But, if deleting, goes back to very beginning.

help

There is no back button when managing contacts and you have to use your browser back button which takes forever. Please add a back button to easily go back to where you were like there used to be. Thank You.
AustinH20
Rookie
NEED BACK BUTTON PLEASE
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More