Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Go back to contact view when editing

When I'm working with contacts, sometimes I need to make changes to several contacts with the same last name. In the old contacts system there was a "back" option that would allow me to return to the previous search results...it would be nice to still be able to do that instead of having to search again once I've looked at a specific contact's screen.

308 Comments
TriciaS20
Rookie
I have to use my brower's back button, and it takes me to the first list, not the list of bounces.
Thank you SO much for the new contacts format. How EASY!!! The only problem I'm having is going BACK to a list after viewing a contact. For example: I viewed Bounced, then I viewed Did Not Open. Picked a specific person and took them off a list. Then I wanted to go back to my Did Not Open list and I was back at my Bounced list. A little confusing. Did I do something wrong? Is there an easier way?
ElanaS
Campaign Contributor
In the old system there was a "back" button, I don't remember if that's exactly what it was called or not, but it brought you back to the prior screen, and it was invaluable to me. Please bring it back!
I have to hit the back button twice to get back to my list of bounces instead of having the CC back button. This is cumbersome.
CarmenS08
Rookie

Please add a back arrow to the list I am adding the contact to. Right now I have to use the browser back arrow. I don't like this format at all.

EvelynB21
Rookie
I don't appreciate that every time I make a change to a contact...say around the letter J, the system brings me back to the beginning of the alphabet. Then, I have to scroll all over until I get to the J contacts. Bad, bad design. Sorry
eurie
Rookie
when I delete a contact, it takes me back to the beginning of the list instead of returning to that point. Makes it difficult to have to arrow forward to where you left off.

difficult to navigate, not easy to add contact to list, when editing current contact in list, can't go back to list, have to choose list again.

FayM26
Rookie

When I am in the middle of a long list and have to hit back button from a detail page on one entry, it takes me back to the beginning of the list. Then I have to page forward thru multiple page to get back to where I am. VERY time consuming!

DaivaG
Rookie
Cannot navigate as easily, cannot find how to return from drilldown back to reports...using safari at this point...frankly, the simpler approach was better.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More