Include logo on Inline and Pop Up Forms

0 Votes

Hi all,

The actual pop up is at least not useful and really basic:

Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 8.40.54 AM.png

Any chance we can add an image or at lease a button (link to landing page)?

Because let's be real: nobody want to subscribe to a newsletter.
But propose them something valuable like a PDF and they will freely give their emails.

invision.jpg

So, when can we expect to have an improvement of the pop-up?

At least being able to put 2 texts beside, choosing different text size etc.

glassesusa.png

Thanks!

12 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @RemyD2 being able to add a logo to a pop-up or inline sign-up form is a feature request we are currently tracking feedback on. In the meantime, does using a lead generation landing page campaign help fit your needs instead?

RemyD2
Rookie

Hi Frankie,

Yes, The lead generation landing page helps as, at least, I can add an image on the header (even if the layout options are way to limited).
So for now, I'm not using the ugly pop up and have use directly a block on my website for that...

Thanks

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect the status of the idea with our engineering team. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on the idea but should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and are continuing to collect both requests along with use case examples on whether customers want this for an inline form, pop-up form, or both. In the meantime as a workaround we recommend using either a Legacy Landing Pages or a Landing Page Campaign instead.

TexasOffline
Rookie

I see that Constant Contact is using a pop-up on their website that includes an image. Has this feature been rolled out to users yet?

Frankie_P

Hi @TexasOffline

At this time having the option to include an image or logo on a pop-up form is not an available feature. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We have however merged your post into the appropriate thread so it may be tracked.

CaraS29
Rookie
Not recognizing new uploads for logo at top Logo editor is very glitchy Bottom button should be able to customize color. Current color is not pleasant.
ChristyC5042
Rookie

I would like this feature also - optional image add to the pop up.

ChristyC5042
Rookie

I would like to be able to add an image to the pop up form also.

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @ChristyC5042. Would this be a pop-up created in your Constant Contact account? If so, we do not allow for images to be included on the form at this time. 

ChristyC5042
Rookie

Yes, a pop up form created with Constant Contact.  I have seen others request this feature and we would also very much like to have this feature.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More