Better contact management

0 Votes

Better contact management

One frustration I have with Constant Contact is that it really isn't helping me manage my contacts as much as it manages discrete campaigns. For one thing, I would like to be able to manage my contacts by a unique and immutable ID, rather than e-mail address. I have to synch the CC contacts with a master database outside of CC - so it is very hard to determine address changes vs. new contacts. Second, I would like to look at a contact's history of responding to campaigns. What events they attended, etc. Right now, I need to download and manage that information outside of CC. Similarly, I can't look at a series of events and determine the promptness at which people sign up - for example, am I ahead or behind the average rate of the last three events. Finally, the only way to send to people who attended a similar event in the past is to download the email addresses and reupload them as a new email list. It would be so much better if I could refer to the campaigns as e-mail lists themselves. Thanks, --- Marc

4 Comments
Status changed to: Voting Open

Thanks for posting this feedback!

Status changed to: Voting Open

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes