We have over 1300 contacts. Each time I click on the next page, it runs a script that holds up the page. Asks if I want to 'continue' or not. This can take several minutes. When I have to add info to over 1300 contacts, this is adding considerably to the time. In addition, it would be nice when I hit the back button to get the next contact name, that the list brought me back to where I was. Instead, it takes me to the top of the page and then I have to scroll down to where I was. This may not seem like a big deal but when I have to edit over 1300 contacts, this extra step is making this task very time consuming. Hope you can fix both of these issues. Thank you.
1 Comment
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hello @RichS7963!

I'm sorry to hear you are running into these issues while trying to edit your contacts. I would encourage you to contact our support team as this should not be should not be happening and we want to make sure this gets identified and resolved for you.

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More