Dear Constant Contact CEO and Management:
I've had 2 great conversations with Rosanne Boes, Customer Success Specialist regarding integration of Constant Contact and Salesforce Group Edition. Constant Contact and Salesforce could both make improvements in this integration. Please give Rosanne Boes a raise, she is an excellent consultant!
Also, I'd like to give you some feedback encouraging you to turn Constant Contact into a full CRM.
Having been both a Constant Contact customer and Salesforce Group Edition customer for over 5 years, I feel that you could gain a significant number of Salesforce Group Edition customers if you would consider adding a minimum of the following to your product:
1. Allow one off emails, outside of auto responder, when a new lead comes in. Need ability to send a single email to a single person straight out of Constant Contact and keep these emails visible in the individual contact records.
2. Need ability to send a file attachment in these single emails and keep these emails visible in the individual contact records.
3. Create time and date tasks and keep these in the individual contact records.
4. Pop up reminders for time and date tasks and keep these in the individual contact records.
5. Click to dial integrations of popular voip soft phones software.
6. Create custom reports and workflows.
7. Dashboard to track sales progress.
There is a lot more Salesforce Group Edition can do that I would like to have in Constant Contact, but if you would consider even adding some of these features, I would consider leaving Salesforce Group Edition for Constant Contact CRM. The bottom line is that Salesforce Professional Edition and Salesforce Enterprise Edition is expensive for small businesses. I'm sure there are many small businesses like mine that would jump on should you decide to move this direction.