CC database no longer viewable from Nook

0 Votes

CC database no longer viewable from Nook

The database feed -- subscribers' lists, who opened the email campaign, list of past and pending email campaigns, and so forth -- are no longer viewable from a Nook tablet. They worked fine before the recent CC changes. I take a Nook tablet when I travel because it is smaller and much lighter in weight than a laptop, it can be kept in a suitcase when passing through TSA screening at airports, its internet connectivity and browser is far better than iPhone or iPad when traveling overseas, it has a larger, easier to read screen than iPhone, besides its original purpose of being an e-reader. What changed that has made it impossible to manage CC from a Nook tablet? I can no longer manage CC when traveling unless I carry a laptop or use the tiny screen on a smart phone.
4 Comments
Status changed to: New

Advisor

Hello,

I can understand the need to use a mobile device when traveling, the nook is a nice tablet I have the 32 GB nook HD+ myself, however I know the barnes and noble android o/s does have its limitations and I do not beleive that they are no longer updating the nook. Is the device rooted running android o/s or are you still using the stock b&n o/s? Just so you aware aware, our website is not fully optimized for mobile use either, we are still in the process of making Constnat Contact compatible with mobile devices. Right now we have both android and iOS applications available in their respective marketplaces.

If you would like to DM me the nook specs and I can do some testing on my end and get back to you.

Mike

Tier 2 Community Support

Advisor
Status changed to: New

Status changed to: Closed - No Action