Can't Choose Email Location Options

I want to choose my email location option when manually adding a contact. Under "Email", I hit the dropdown that gives me the options of Home Work Other. I try to select "Work" and the selection will not take. I am forced to leave it as "Home". The only work around is to save and come back in and change again. This happens in FF & Chrome. This bug is unacceptable and needs to be fixed.
6 Comments

Hi,

Thank you for your post. I am sorry to hear the contact details are not saving for you when you choose "work" as the email type. I understand this happens in both FireFox and Chrome. We will look into this further for you.

Ken

Status changed to: New

Hello Michael,

I was just in your account trying to replicate the issue on a few random contacts and was unable to recreate the issue you were having.

Could you please provide me the version of FF/Chrome that you were using and also a few sample contacts that you were able to recreate this issue with? Due to the sensitive nature of email addresses, please direct message me the requested info.

Thanks

Mike

Tier 2 Community Support

Status changed to: New

Participant

I am having the same issue when I add contacts one at a time, I am forced to choose 'home' for the email location, despite that the majority of entries are work related email addresses. Work and Other are not even selectable for me on either Chrome or Firefox (I use both). Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More