cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Can't export more than 50 in Bounce list

Can't export more than 50 in Bounce list

I have tried to export my bounce list (130 items). I have check the box at the top & it notes that I have selected 130 items. I choose export & it only exports 50 items...the number displayed on the screen. So, then I try to display more than 50 items to export...that doesn't work either. Is there a way to export the whole bounce list???
20 Comments
AES
I am trying to download my entire bounce report, yet no matter what I try I only get the first 50 on page 1. Last month I was able to download all I have even tried to move to page 2 to get the next 50 and it downloads the first 50 again.
CJT

I'm having the same problem - only the first 50 bounces no matter what I try exporting.

Occasional Contributor
The screen reports 51 bounces (when displaying "all bounces"). But the export reports exporting only 50. There is no access to explaination, or which one wasn't exported, etc. While I'm on it, the Activity screen does not refer to the name of the e-mail from which the activity was generated, forcing me to remember. This is not business-like.
Visitor
Managing contacts has become way more difficult with this new system, but trying to export all bounces is truly frustrating.
Advisor

Hello John,

The issue you are currently having is actually a problem our engineering team is working on fixing at this time. We do have a workaround for this issue, where you have the page view please set it to 50 per page and you should be able to see the entire bounce report.

Mike

Tier 2 Community Support

Advisor

Hello Ivan,

The issue you are currently having is actually a problem our engineering team is working on fixing at this time. We do have a workaround for this issue, where you have the page view please set it to 50 per page and you should be able to see the entire bounce report.

Mike

Tier 2 Community Support

Advisor

Hello

Mike

Tier 2 Community Support

Occasional Visitor
can't remove bounces, allows only 50 total and THANKS FOR IGNORING MY INQUIRY ON HOW TO DO THIS FROM 2 DAYS AGO
Several times now I have exported the list of bounced email addresses from CC. I have chosen for all bounced emails to be exported. It will show a certain number of contacts bounced but then when it exports the list it leaves off several. This time it said 63 bounces but only exported 50 addresses. This is not the first time I have had to go back and figure out for myself which email addresses the program didn't export. This is very inconvenient.
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

Visitor
I'm managing some bounced contacts, just got to the bottom of the page of 50, abut it says 1-50 of 50 items even though there are 80 bounced emails. a second ago it said 1-50 of 80. I don't know what's happening or how to access and correct or delete the other 30 bounces.
CTCT Employee

Occasional Participant
When I click on bounces>all bounce types>download bounces, all I get are the recommended removals (50 out of 90 bounces). If it ever even gives me all the 90 bounces the type changes to "other" and I have no idea which category anything bounced in. This has been going on for months. When are you going to get this fixed!
CTCT Employee

Advisor

Hello Cassie,

I am sorry that you are having difficulty with our bounces reporting as other, engineering is aware of the difficulty you are having and we are in the process of looking into the issue. We do however have a workaround that you can try; it has been successful for some of our existing customers. If you try accessing the bounce reporting from another browser this should show the correct bounce reporting temporarily.

Mike

Tier 2 Community Support

Advisor

Status changed to: Closed - No Action