cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
You deserve the best.
Beginning Saturday 2/15 we will be upgrading our phone system to ensure we are providing you with the best possible experience.
Due to this upgrade, we will be limited to Chat support only on Saturday from 10-8 pm ET.
On Monday, President's Day, we plan to have both Chat and Phone support available from 10-6 pm ET on the new system.
Thank you for your patience while we make these important updates.

Can't find which list/s a contact is non

Can't find which list/s a contact is non

Hi, I found a contact's name through your search button. But can't find where to see which list she's on. Clicked checkbox next to her name, and saw that "Add to list" above is darked-out. Clicking through to her details doesn't give me a clue, either. You should have little "more info" boxes that pop up when I roll my curser over it. I've now spent about 15 minutes looking for which list she's on. I'm sure that if I take another 5 minutes poking around Contacts areas, I can find my answer... frustrating...
3 Comments
Occasional Contributor

I want to edit my previous post, or delete it.  But don't see a way to do that. 

Advisor
Status changed to: New
Hi Regina, It looks like you may have figured out your answer based on your additional comment. To delete a post, you want to go to "Idea Options" which will be above your post and to the left. This will give you an option to "Delete Idea" or "Edit Idea".
Status changed to: Closed - No Action