cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Collective unsubscribe list?

0 Votes

Collective unsubscribe list?

I called and chatted (both) today with CC representatives. I was requesting a collective unsubscribe list of all of the email addresses I have removed from bounced lists. I was told that this information is not available to me although I can still see the email addresses (although they are now crossed out) in the bounce reports for each email I have sent. I am disappointed that I was not able to speak to someone in your engineering department in order to try to retrieve this information. I was told that the engineers do not pull this kind of data for individual accounts. I was left feeling like more could have been done to try and retrieve this much needed information for my account.
3 Comments
Status changed to: Functioning as designed

Hi @KellyH732

Thanks for your feedback.I am sorry to hear your experience wasn't excellent and I'll be sure to pass that along for you.

It sounds like the problem you are running into is the Can Spam act prevents us from letting you know who opted out from the specific email but we do include them in the list of all unsubscribes for you to use as a record. 

Status changed to: Closed - No Action