Provide code for multiple pop-up forms on a page

Hello ,

For our company, we have multiple websites that I would like to collect emails from. 

I just spoke with one of your representatives that each account is only allowed one popup form.  I asked if there were any options to add more but there wasn't. 

Please change this feature so an account would have the ability to create multiple popups  for different websites.

13 Comments
Beatriz_R
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hello @SCCFairgrounds,

Thank you for bringing up this feedback! I agree this would be valuable and I've passed the feedback along to our engineers and have also opened this post for voting.

FionaL17
Rookie

I just spent 20 minutes in a chat asking if it is possible to have multiple pop-up sign up forms created in the same Constant Contact Account that are for different websites. The agent eventually told me no - that wouldn't work because there is universal code used. Then suggested I use an inline pop up form instead. I created one, just to discover that this also uses universal code, so presumably the same issue exists? Maybe a training issue?

Frankie_P

Hi @FionaL17 although inline sign-up forms do connect to our universal code, they also have their own individual inline codes.

sign-up-forms-tab-active-inline-menu-expanded-inline-code-option-step12.png

Being able to have a code specific to each pop up form is a feature request we are collecting feedback and requests on. Because of this I have merged your post into the appropriate thread.

ColbyS
Rookie

Even though inline forms have their own inline code, you are also required to use the universal code to display the inline form, so any popups you have on other sites that share that universal code will popup on your website. 

Please tell me I am missing something.?!

PIA9
Campaign Collaborator

I agree with the other users. THis is something that should be addressed. We have two websites with different users so I'd like to have two completely separate pop up forms. Please address this ASAP.

SarahM859
Rookie

Please address this. It's incredibly frustrating that this doesn't already exist. We would like to have pop-ups that are relevant to specific page content and currently cannot do that. We may migrate services if this is not resolved soon.

Frankie_P

Hi @SarahM859

We apologize for any inconvenience caused from this feature not being available. There are many factors that are used to decide what is added to or updated in our product which can cause us to sometimes not have a timeline for when a feature will be available. The good news is we are still collecting and tracking requests made through this thread. While we may not have a time estimate for this feature request, the more request a thread like these receive the higher of a priority it can be given by our Product Team

SeanC850
Rookie

I need a specific embed code for each form and pop up I create to enter it into the website. The "Universal Code" is not helping me and is super confusing.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

USBahai
Rookie

Adding another community request for this important feature (managing form settings across multiple sites)!

- UX Researcher at USBNC

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More