Constant Contact - Sign Up Forms

0 Votes

Hello ,

For our company, we have multiple websites that I would like to collect emails from. 

I just spoke with one of your representatives that each account is only allowed one popup form.  I asked if there were any options to add more but there wasn't. 

Please change this feature so an account would have the ability to create multiple popups  for different websites.

3 Comments
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hello @SCCFairgrounds,

Thank you for bringing up this feedback! I agree this would be valuable and I've passed the feedback along to our engineers and have also opened this post for voting.

Participant

I just spent 20 minutes in a chat asking if it is possible to have multiple pop-up sign up forms created in the same Constant Contact Account that are for different websites. The agent eventually told me no - that wouldn't work because there is universal code used. Then suggested I use an inline pop up form instead. I created one, just to discover that this also uses universal code, so presumably the same issue exists? Maybe a training issue?

Hi @FionaL17 although inline sign-up forms do connect to our universal code, they also have their own individual inline codes.

sign-up-forms-tab-active-inline-menu-expanded-inline-code-option-step12.png

Being able to have a code specific to each pop up form is a feature request we are collecting feedback and requests on. Because of this I have merged your post into the appropriate thread.

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More