Using Canva to improve your conversion rates

Contact Engagement

0 Votes

I'm looking at an individual contact record and was trying to see at a glance which campaigns were sent and which were opened. It would be nice to see the little letter icon either change color or look like it's been opened so that instead of having to read each description, I could just glance through the list and see what they've opened.

4 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @MeganZ57 how does the engagement column under your individual contacts not fit your need? Are you looking specifically for an open icon or assigned color in this column to indicate which email is opened instead of the words be written out like they are now under the individual contact?

MeganZ57
Rookie

Correct. It would be nice to have the words written out too, but for quick at-a-glance information, it would be great to see the icon change shape and/or color.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @MeganZ57 thanks for responding with these details! I have opened up your idea so other users can weigh in as well.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

At this time, we do not have plans to include any icons or changes to how types of engagement are displayed within a contact record. Types of engagement are bolded to be easily found.

Caitlin_M_0-1666892556612.png

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More