cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact Headers

Contact Headers

Need to have the ability to change header based on need. For instance, in my case cities and states are not as relevant as country. Yet, I cannot change the columns!
285 Comments
Frequent Visitor
It would be helpful if you add a column to the Contact List that lists the Tags associated with each contact.
Visitor
Is there a way to view engagement column on all contacts? Emails are being entered by and I can't tell if they have all been properly labeled, so I can I check?
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

Hello @DahlmaL3 ,

Thank you for reaching out! At this time there is no way to change the column under Contacts to show the Engagement History without clicking into the contact directly. I've added your post for voting and passed along to our engineers.

Would it be possible to add additional or optional columns to the contacts view page. For example, I would like to be able to see: Name, Email and Birthday/ Anniversaries on the contacts home page. This would be a helpful sorting option as well
Occasional Visitor

I imported a list with zip codes but now I cannot figure out how to sort my list by zip code. We have 9 locations and I would like to send emails to zips within each location.