Occasional Advisor
Rocky_Mountain_HDI

Contact List Properties

Hi, Any chance we could get a column that shows the last edit date, or created date for the contact lists we create?  Unfortunately, we arent very descriptive in our list names up to this point, so we have no idea what year the "April mailing list" represents! Thanks

Marissa_R
Topics: 435
Kudos: 215
Blog Posts: 306
Solutions: 85

Re: Contact List Properties

Hi,

This isn't something that we have in place right now. You can obtain this information if you export your contacts.  You could choose to export the list and then choose "Add/Remove Date". That would show you the dates for when the contacts were added. And you could choose to sort by date.  I've sent your question on to our developers to see if this is something that we've been thinking about doing. I will let you know if I hear anything back.

Thanks and keep the ideas coming!

Marissa Rogers
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Marissa_R
Topics: 435
Kudos: 215
Blog Posts: 306
Solutions: 85

Re: Contact List Properties

Hello,

Just wanted to post and update on this for you!  This is something that we're looking into and hopefully we'll have a version of it available for you. I do not have an estimated time as to when it will be available.  

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions!

Marissa Rogers
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!