Contact List

0 Votes
I find the new way of searching for contacts very difficult. I don't understand all the ways you can find them. I just want to insert the name and have it pop up - not look for how I can get it to pop up
3 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @TerryJ4. Could you explain a little more about how you were thinking the search would work? Did you hit "Enter" after inputting your search term?

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Reply from @TerryJ4 

Yes. I just tried it again, and it worked.  What had happened before was, I was looking for a customer, plugged in her name and nothing came up.  I did that with several other people and the same thing happened.  I just couldn’t find the customer.  Today I tried it, and names came up.  Maybe I didn’t qualify the column?  I’m not sure.

I'm glad to hear that hitting enter works and yes, you will need to make sure the dropdown for search is pulling in the right field. If you see this happen again with contacts not populating after selecting the search criteria, please let us know!

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More