Contact Lists

Contact Lists

I would love to see a feature where I can designate a different contact list for a contact to automatically be placed in upon completion of an automated email series. This way I can keep my campaigns separated for people in my "email classes" and people who have completed my "email classes". (Not having this feature has become a deal breaker for me, and will be a determining factor if I renew another prepaid subscription or switch to ConvertKit in a few months)
3 Comments
Status changed to: Open Questions

Thank you for the feedback Nicole.

We don't currently have a feature to assign contacts to a specific list after an autoresponder series has completed.

One thing that we do currently have that might be helpful, is the ability to assign contacts to a specific list, and have that specific list assined to your different autoresponder series'. 

This FAQ might be helpful for you: http://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/5485-edit-your-autoresponder-lists

If that doesn't fit your needs, I'd love to better understand your feedback so I can voice it on your behalf.

Best,

Patrick

Status changed to: Closed - No Action