Contact Page on Mobile Devices

0 Votes
Your Contact Page (to add a new contact, for exampl e) is not optimized for mobile devices. It's very frustrating when I'm on the go and trying to add names to our list. In fact, much of your new website is not mobile friendly from the admin. side. This is a pain point for your customers. When are you going to optimize for mobile, including Androids? Thank you for listening! Catherine Blake
6 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @CatherineB9732 what steps do you find to be difficult to add contacts on your mobile device? How would you expect to do this instead? What type of Android/operating system are you using?

@Frankie_P I suggest that you show this comment to your development team and have them actually test it on mobile devices, including Android before releasing code. It's unacceptable that your site is not mobile friendly from an administration standpoint. Please show this comment to your development and testing QA/QC team. 

#disappointed 

Frankie_P

Hi @CatherineB9732 what do you find difficult about adding contacts through our mobile app?

It doesn't work! Try it yourself. Also, clearly you are not reading my well articulated description of the issue. You are a bot trying to waste my time! Done.

Frankie_P

Hi @CatherineB9732 are you adding contacts to your account through our mobile app or using your mobile browser? If you are using your mobile browser, what browser is it? We also do recommend downloading our mobile app app if you are working on a mobile device as it is a better experience, especially with adding contacts.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

We have not heard back from you, so we are closing this idea. We welcome feedback and encourage you to create a new post and let us know what improvements or requests you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More