cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact growth report changes

Contact growth report changes

It'd be useful to be able to click the "Growth by Source" categories for a detailed breakdown. For example, if 100 people used the website signup form, which lists did they subscribe to? What are the "Other Apps"? For the "Added by you" category, which lists were added to or created? The graph would be more useful if it could show just organic growth (i.e. not added by me in a big batch upload, which obscures the natural growth rate).

25 Comments
CTCT Employee

I was looking at my Contact Growth report by going into Contacts and viewing that report. I found it to be very confusing as I only have 400 some contacts in my account. However, it says I have a total of 1588. This is really confusing because it seems to pull in the contacts from the unsubscribe option. This may also be confusing to many of our customers.

All Star
I would like to sort growth by the month and actually see the contacts I added during that month so I can contact them directly
Status changed to: New
Thanks for sharing this idea, Peter! As a workaround, you can export your contact list and sort by the date the contacts were added. Please continue to vote on this and other ideas you would like to see implemented in the future!
Be able to see that reporting please

Hi Michael,

Can you tell me more about what reporting you are looking for? 

Status changed to: Vote for this idea if you agree

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

CTCT Employee

This is great feedback!  Thank you for taking the time to share your ideas.  I have passed on your ideas to our product design team so they can review for future updates.  Please continue to provide us with your valuable feedback and vote for other ideas you think would he helpful!

Occasional Contributor
Please add ability to review bounces including reason across multiple emails. Allow us to designate the last 1,2,5,10 etc emails so we can see trends.
Honored Contributor

It would be great if you provided more granularity in displaying the data on the graph in my opinion.

Instead of a running count. It would be a lot more useful if each dot represented the individual growth for the particular graph.

In other words if I select YTD each (dot) month should show the number of members collected that month.

MTD dots should should the number of members collected per day.

Tony Schaefer
FREE consultation for your next project
Accredited CTCT GOLD Solution Provider
Constant Contact All Star 2009-2010-2011-2012
www.cliquemarketing.biz