cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact growth report changes

Contact growth report changes

It'd be useful to be able to click the "Growth by Source" categories for a detailed breakdown. For example, if 100 people used the website signup form, which lists did they subscribe to? What are the "Other Apps"? For the "Added by you" category, which lists were added to or created? The graph would be more useful if it could show just organic growth (i.e. not added by me in a big batch upload, which obscures the natural growth rate).

25 Comments
All Star
Looking at Reports - Contact Growth; wish I could click through to see details
All Star
Is there a way to make these numbers clickable so we can see what was added and to what list?
All Star
I am certainly sorry I can't go further back in the Contact Growth report! I would have downloaded my data at the end of 2014 otherwise. Is there any way to retrieve this data? Thanks.
Occasional Visitor
The insights on growth in my contacts is really hard to track... Even in the reports section I can't see who those new contacts are and where they came from. How am I supposed to be able to analyze what is working and what is not working? For a paid service this is incredibly frustrating.
Status changed to: Voting Open

Thanks for posting this feedback!

Id like to be able to click the 2 with website signup form and be able to see who the 2 new contacts are
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @caseys74

Thanks for this feedback! As a workaround you can sort your contacts by source and date added to see who these people were!

2016-01-27_10-58-28.png

I send eblasts promoting 60+ brands of apparel we offer to our customers.  I am responsible to provide a report back to each of the 60+ mills to tell them how many blasts were sent for their styles, what their average open rate and click-thru rates were, etc.  Right now I can access that report by individual sent blasts, but if I could group all of one brand into a report with overall statistics it would be so beneficial.  For example, we sell XYZ tees and I blast this brand an average of 9 times a quarter.  I'd like to be able to pull a quarterly report for XYZ that shows their eblast activity and response averaged across the 9 blasts sent.