Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Contacts List

0 Votes
It appears you have changed the "Contacts" list. It used to be alphabetical, which is logical. We have hundreds of contacts. Today when I went into the contact list to search to see if we had someone on the list, I see the format is changed - - and NOT alphabetical! Can you please advise if there's a way to make the contact list alphabetical! The way it appears now is very impractical. Thank you.
7 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @PaulaU06 we apologize for any inconvenience caused from your contact lists not being in alphabetical order. This is a feature request we are collecting feedback on. We have opened up your idea so other users can weigh in as well.

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @PaulaU06. I wanted to confirm if you were viewing the contact lists through the Contacts tab or when you were adding a contact to a list. You can sort your lists alphabetically by clicking on the column header as seen in the screenshot below. Does this address your question?

Caitlin_M_0-1602258947405.png

JohnB1192
Rookie
How do I get my Contact List back into alphabetical order?
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @JohnB1192 are you looking for your lists to be in alphabetical order when viewing your contact lists, or when selecting a list during the process of uploading contacts?

JohnB1192
Rookie

When viewing so I can easily find if someone is on the list. It would be much easier if they were in alphabetical order.

Frankie_P

Hi @JohnB1192 thanks for clarifying this! How does sorting alphabetically through clicking the "List Name" header not fit your needs for this?

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

We have not heard back from you, so we are closing this idea. We welcome feedback and encourage you to create a new post and let us know what improvements or requests you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More