Contacts List

0 Votes
It appears you have changed the "Contacts" list. It used to be alphabetical, which is logical. We have hundreds of contacts. Today when I went into the contact list to search to see if we had someone on the list, I see the format is changed - - and NOT alphabetical! Can you please advise if there's a way to make the contact list alphabetical! The way it appears now is very impractical. Thank you.
7 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @PaulaU06 we apologize for any inconvenience caused from your contact lists not being in alphabetical order. This is a feature request we are collecting feedback on. We have opened up your idea so other users can weigh in as well.

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @PaulaU06. I wanted to confirm if you were viewing the contact lists through the Contacts tab or when you were adding a contact to a list. You can sort your lists alphabetically by clicking on the column header as seen in the screenshot below. Does this address your question?

Caitlin_M_0-1602258947405.png

JohnB1192
Participant
How do I get my Contact List back into alphabetical order?
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @JohnB1192 are you looking for your lists to be in alphabetical order when viewing your contact lists, or when selecting a list during the process of uploading contacts?

JohnB1192
Participant

When viewing so I can easily find if someone is on the list. It would be much easier if they were in alphabetical order.

Frankie_P

Hi @JohnB1192 thanks for clarifying this! How does sorting alphabetically through clicking the "List Name" header not fit your needs for this?

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

We have not heard back from you, so we are closing this idea. We welcome feedback and encourage you to create a new post and let us know what improvements or requests you would like to see.

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More