cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacts

Contacts

I think a really valuable tool would be to add a column for last activity status, i.e., sent, opened, bounced, etc. on the contacts screen, preventing the need to click into each contact when doing maintenance on the system.
4 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Occasional Visitor

Yes! Then you could delete those who have not opened their emails in a long time! 

Right now there are way too many steps involved in trying to keep track of who is worth keeping on your email list. 

Frequent Visitor

In the Contact Management view screen, there is a ton of wasted white space off to the right.

Can you please allow a user to select which columns they want to view on the main screen?  Personally, in addition to the last activity status mentioned in the original post, I would like to have Name, Email, Company Name, Source, Phone, Tags, and Lists on ONE screen -- and have each column sortable.  (Or, you could create MORE than just the two "Choose your view" options in the settings wheel!)  

It is very tedious to have to drill into each individual contact to access that data to determine if an update is needed. 

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Certified Great Idea