Copying emails from the reporting page.

0 Votes

Copying emails from the reporting page.

This feedback is about making it easier to copy email addresses from the reporting page. > Click on the "Campaigns" icon in the left nav column. > Click on any active campaign > Scroll down to the "Reports" section > Click on the "Bounced" link. I want to copy an email address on the "Bounce" list. That is all I want to do. However, when I copy a email address, the website actually makes a decision for me and clicks through to the edit page for this email address. 1) I only wanted to copy the email address. 2) I did not want the website to take me to the edit page for the email address. 3) I do not like it when a website thinks it knows where I want to click next. In addition, I'd like the option copy ONLY THE EMAILS (ALL OF THE EMAILS) WITH NO ADDITIONAL INFORMATION in that same "Bounced" list. Notice, if I'm in the "Bounced" section, and I want to copy all the email addresses (by highlighting them), I will copy not only the email addresses but I will also be copying the words "Suspended", "Non-Existent" and "Undeliverable".
4 Comments
Status changed to: Voting Open

Have you considered exporting the bounce list so that you have the email address and bounce reason in an excel file?

Status changed to: Voting Open

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes