Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Create SMS specific Lead Generation Landing Page

0 Votes

I want to customize the landing page details but it appears I am not allowed to. I want to advise them that this is for customers that are on our mailing list but now want texts too.

3 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @brettc782

Thanks for sharing this feedback with us! We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request but should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release as we continue collecting requests.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Acknowledged

804BCA
Rookie

The Text Communication Landing Pages should not require the user to enter their email address. The way it is set up currently, it displays the box to enter your email; then, you have to click a SMALL check box that says opt-in to text messages, and only then will a box appear to type in your phone number. I've noticed that this is actually getting missed by some people, so they are putting in their email addresses and not their phone numbers. Please fix this. An email address isn't even necessary at all and relates nothing at all to text communications. We just need their name and phone number. The first and foremost box that appears on the landing page should be for a phone number. Having to enter your email is also an extra step that a lot of people don't want to take, and it deters them from signing up for texts. Please don't make this a requirement. It is damaging our participation! 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More