Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Create dropdown fields for sign up forms

I need to know the industry that my subscribers are from. In the profile update they provide that information in an un standardized way. Can there be a drop down list so I have consistent values in that field and can sort on it. otherwise, there a lot of different names for the same industry. Ii run webinars and Go to Webinar has a dropdown list for industry so all of the lists I upload from webinar registrations (they opt into the list) has standard industry responses. This is extremely critical. I can't ask my subscribers to update their industry or it will corrupt the CC data base for that field.

78 Comments
Cure-CMD
Campaign Contributor

Definitely needed!

ClaudioT94
Rookie

This is something that is still being developed? Because as I see here, this topic has been showing the company this issue for years! I just bought the membership and it appears to be not working yet. Any news?

DavidG5236
Campaign Collaborator

I need this drop down form also

KathySgunton
Rookie

Please add a drop-down form!

Where does this stand? This is a feature that nearly all other tools can do!

MikaelaR9
Campaign Contributor

This is absurd that you're still collecting feedback. Just build the feature. Your customers want it. Other vendors have it. Don't get left behind. I should have the option of a custom drop down. And I should be able to do pre-populated country, state/province, etc. drop downs as well. Let's go CC.

ElyseM3
Rookie

Yes, please add drop down options!

TeresaT9
Rookie

yes to this also! 

I would appreciate the ability to add custom fields to forms. Thanks!

user131947
Rookie

it's incredible that since 2016 we are wating the dropdown function and still nothing, please do it for us.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More