Occasional Organizer
PamelaW69
Accepted Solution

Creating a Special Mailing Lists from the Opened List in my Email Campaign

Greetings!
I am currently running an email campaign which is sent to a list of just under 5000. In this campaign I am providing content and then in a small section of my newsletter I mention an upcoming workshop that will take place 2 months from the date of the original newsletter.

I would like to know if there is a way to create a separate email list from all of the opened emails without having to create a list one by one of the opened emails? Is there a way to export opened email list to make a separate list for when I'm ready to send out invitations thru my event marketing?

Any suggestions, advice or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Pamela

Jarrad_M
Topics: 276
Kudos: 235
Solutions: 89

Re: Creating a Special Mailing Lists from the Opened List in my Email Campaign

Hi,

Welcome to the Community!

Creating a list of opens can be done by going to your Email Marketing reports page. When you are on the reports page, click the number you see under "Opens". Once the list of opens is displaying, scroll down to the bottom of the list. On the left of the screen, you will "Save as List". Once you click Save as List, you will be brought to a page where you can name the list and then save it.

I hope this helps,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Organizer
PamelaW69

Hi Jarrad, Thanks so much for your help. This is great! I want to be able to send my sales letter to only the people who have opened the previous emails as I figure those are my hot prospects. I'll let you know how it goes later. Cheers, Pamela
Clique_Marketing
Topics: 14
Kudos: 88
Ideas: 10
Solutions: 12

Pamela,

Consider the following.  It's possible that folks have opened your newsletter and it just didn't register.

By restricting yourself to sending only to those that "appear" to have opened it may be limiting yourself.

I would suggest you consider sending your offer to anyone who hasn't opted out.  You have absolutely nothing to lose and the potential of reaching someone you didn't have in your open list.

Just a thought.

What you mentioned above is a good strategy when it comes to pruning a list over time but the more eyes on your product or service the more sales opportunity.