Custom date ranges in contact reports!

Custom date ranges in contact reports!

PLEASE can we get the ability to choose custom date ranges in our contact reports? If there is already a way to do so and I'm not seeing it then it should be made more prominent!
10 Comments
These report options or not robust. Please add a date range so I can do custom reports. I'm trying to find out the number of new subscribers year over year.
Status changed to: New

Thanks for posting this feedback!

I can search for contacts by a custom field that is a date but not a range of dates for example. 01/01/15 - 05/01/15

Great feedback, thanks for posting!

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Visitor

Here is a simple upgrade request (below) that would be so very helpful.  This email is 5 years old, and CC has done NOTHING about it.  So, you really like to heat customer ideas?! VERY discouraging as a paying customer.

Sep 3, 2015 - 8 posts
Please add a date range so I can do custom reports on new contacts. I'm trying to find out the number of new subscribers year over year. ... I can search for contacts by a custom field that is a date but not a range of dates for example. 01/01/15 ...

Status changed to: Coming Soon

Hi @DanielC602 thank you for sharing your feedback with us on this feature request! This kind of customization for your contacts' growth report is a feature our engineers are in the process of creating for a beta testing.