SarahS507

Date Selector for Join My Mailing List

Hello,

I have a wedding and events business. When customers sign up to our newsletter, I would like to collect their Event Date by having a calendar that they select their date from.

Then I would like to be able to email contacts with a certain event date range. For example, I would like to be able to email all contacts getting married in August 2012, and offer them last minute specials.

How do I collect this information?

How do I then narrow down the contact list to send an email?

Thank you in advance for your help,
Sarah.

Valued Contributor
JoeS0

Re: Date Selector for Join My Mailing List

Hello Sarah,

Thanks for reaching out to us! So there is a way that we can accomplish what your overall goal is where you can send to contacts that state they are getting married in a particular month. What we can't do is have them select those dates on a calendar.

Instead, however, you can ask a custom question on your Join My Mailing List form about projected wedding month (or whatever information you would like to get) and then sort based on those answers into lists after they come into your account.

All of this can be done from the Contacts tab: the custom question can be added to your form from the Grow My Contact List link and once contacts are in your account, under the Contacts tab there is a search bar that you can search by that custom question, then save them to a new list.

If you have any questions about this process, let us know or feel free to give us a call at 1-866-289-2101 and we can take you through the process.

Thank you so much!

Joe

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"