cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Dates added to a particular list

Dates added to a particular list

One of my lists is an "autoresponder" of sorts...I like to send my customers an email a certain # of days after they order to follow up and let them know "we are here to help". I like to do this whether it is their first order of 25th order. There is only ONE email in the string of "follow ups". I manually add people to this list each week. Previously, I could sort the list by date added to that particular list (vs. just the date they first joined any list of mine or first ordered). With that sort - I could then DELETE THEM from that "particular" list and re-add them when they ordered next. Over 60% of our customers are repeat customers. With recent changes, I can no longer see the date they were added to the list. I can only see that Mary Jane has been with us since 2004, but I cannot see when she was last added to my order follow up list. We have a decent # of contacts, over 10K, and I would like this functionality and visibility back. Can you help bring back what was once a basic feature? Thank you, MS CC user for 10+ yrs.
3 Comments
Status changed to: New

Occasional Contributor
To make typing in a list of contacts manually easier, please consider making a tab "Add New Contact" always on display.
Status changed to: Closed - No Action