Delete contact from within the contact profile

It would be nice to be able to delete or remove the contact while on the screen that reflects the contacts details.

91 Comments
BethT23
Rookie
when I am in the contact's file, why can't I click on a "delete" button? I am not liking this "upgrade" ... I used to be able to go into a particular client file, delete one or two mailing lists, or delete them all together. Now I have to go back out to a list, click on a box and delete them that way. This is way too much work!
LindaK0
Rookie
Trying to delete a contact but your guidelines say to hit the MORE buttom on Manage contacts. Where is that button?
NextBistro
Campaign Contributor
I want to delete a contact from the Contacts field. That should be simple enough. It is not. I absolutely HATE your "improvements" to adding contacts.
Jeff_G
Employee
Status changed to: New
Thank you for your feedback. I can see how that option would be very useful.
TrishF1
Rookie
Would be helpful to have a remove contact option when you are viewing an individual contact
Hannah_M

Hannah_M

I am sorry for the confusion. Once removed are the contacts still showing in your account or in the report you are removing them from? They should still show in the report for reference but will be crossed out.

12-12-2013 2-01-04 PM.jpg

Also, are you checking them off and using remove in the header or using the trashcan icon next to the email address?

Thanks!

Hannah_M

Escuela
Rookie
I entered a name with its email address twice by mistake. I can delete the email of one, but the name still appears twice in the list.
Escuela
Rookie

I see the duplicate name when I search for the email address in Contacts.

I used the trashcan icon next to the email address.  When I clicked on the header I didn't see a Remove option.  

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More