Delete contact from within the contact profile

It would be nice to be able to delete or remove the contact while on the screen that reflects the contacts details.

91 Comments
YvonneMarie123
Campaign Contributor
How come, 9 out of 10 times, when i want to delete and hit the tab for 'other actions' ...it bounces and my prompt moves and i have to click it again 90% of the time??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! For what you charge---this ability to delete is ARCHAIC
BasileL
Rookie
See above.
Hannah_M

It sounds like you clicked into a contact instead of viewing the contact on the bounce page. The remove option is available once you have checked off the contact. 

12-19-2013 9-22-29 AM.jpg

ConnieR62
Rookie
This is a HUGE waste of time. I add 10-20 contacts at a time and the one page form for all was much better. GIVE ME THAT FORM BACK!!!!!
TomG870
Rookie
The auto correct on this is irritating. And sorry but too many clicks to add a simple email. Will not keep if this is not changed.
Hannah_M
Status changed to: New

Hannah_M

Thanks for sharing this idea. 

TedF1
Brand Visionary
I would like a delete button on the same page as where you enter/edit contact information. It's time consuming to have to exit the record, search for the contact again, then check the box and check delete from the drop down menu. Once I go through all of that, I have to re-navigate back to the where I was before the delete. Thanks!
Stephanie_C
Employee
Status changed to: New

Stephanie_C
Employee

Thank you for supplying your feedback to us. It is very important, and we highly value your opinion. Please don't hesitate to let us know any time you have any more details or more feedback to give us!

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More