Delete contact from within the contact profile

It would be nice to be able to delete or remove the contact while on the screen that reflects the contacts details.

91 Comments
BrianM38597
Campaign Contributor

I would like the capability to delete a contact within their profile page.

Stephanie_C
Employee
Status changed to: New

Stephanie_C
Employee

Brian,

Thank you for posting this idea. Please continue posting any suggestions you may have.

NaomiM21
Rookie
How do I delete a contact?
Hannah_M

Hi Naomi,

Thanks for posting! You can check off a contact in any list view to delete them.

2-18-2014 11-55-27 AM.jpg

AzizaB
Rookie
I'm not finding a way to delete individual contacts from a list
Hannah_M

Hi AzizaB , 

If you are within a list just check off the contacts you want to delete and then click "More Actions" in the header!

2-26-2014 10-08-09 AM.jpg

BerkshireBach
Marketing Legend
we need a delete option on the individual contact's page.
PaulaS60
Rookie
I also have 705 "Active" contacts.....can't seem to delete them. When I click on that list there is NO WHERE to delete? That option is on my other lists but not this one. I change out my lists every email I do, as we update folks every week. This seems to have gotten worse not better.
Lory_H
Employee
Status changed to: New
Paula, can you give us a little more information about what you're seeing? It sounds like the delete option is there when you're working in some lists and not others? We would really like to provide you with a speedy resolution, so any additional details can help us! Please don't hesitate to call the support team when you run into something like this. We can be reached at 855-229-5506 when you're ready. Thanks!
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More