Delete contact from within the contact profile

It would be nice to be able to delete or remove the contact while on the screen that reflects the contacts details.

91 Comments
Why can't I delete a contact after I click on them for more details? I have to back out to the list to delete them, and that button is under "more options." Some streamlining would be nice.
Southstream
Campaign Collaborator
Why can't there just be a delete button as part of the contact card. Every time we have to remove a customer from our list it's a battle to remember how to do it. It should be: Search the contact. Find the card and hit a delete button.
AlexisS34
Rookie
When editing a contact record, there should be a delete button somewhere on the screen so that one does not have to go back to the search result page to delete them. Specifically because I have to go into the contact record to see how many times a contact's email has bounced before deciding to remove them from our contact list. That whole back and forth is unnecessary and may cause me to delete the wrong contact.
DavidD2834
Campaign Expert
It would be VERY convenient to have a "Delete Contact" option when you have an actual contact open (edit mode). Thank you!!
Hannah_M
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hayley_L
Employee

Nathan_L
Administrator

TedF1
Brand Visionary
Please add a delete button to the contact's page. It's time consuming and a pain to have to go back to list to delete a contact.
Hannah_M
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

CRChome
Rookie
Please add a "Delete Contact" option/button on the contacts detailed information page.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More