cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting Contacts

Deleting Contacts

It would be VERY convenient to have a "Delete Contact" option when you have an actual contact open (edit mode). Thank you!!
76 Comments
Visitor
when I am in the contact's file, why can't I click on a "delete" button? I am not liking this "upgrade" ... I used to be able to go into a particular client file, delete one or two mailing lists, or delete them all together. Now I have to go back out to a list, click on a box and delete them that way. This is way too much work!
Occasional Visitor
Trying to delete a contact but your guidelines say to hit the MORE buttom on Manage contacts. Where is that button?
Regular Visitor
I want to delete a contact from the Contacts field. That should be simple enough. It is not. I absolutely HATE your "improvements" to adding contacts.
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New
Thank you for your feedback. I can see how that option would be very useful.
Visitor
Would be helpful to have a remove contact option when you are viewing an individual contact

I am sorry for the confusion. Once removed are the contacts still showing in your account or in the report you are removing them from? They should still show in the report for reference but will be crossed out.

12-12-2013 2-01-04 PM.jpg

Also, are you checking them off and using remove in the header or using the trashcan icon next to the email address?

Thanks!

Frequent Visitor
I entered a name with its email address twice by mistake. I can delete the email of one, but the name still appears twice in the list.
Frequent Visitor

I see the duplicate name when I search for the email address in Contacts.

I used the trashcan icon next to the email address.  When I clicked on the header I didn't see a Remove option.