LaurieK0

Different Sign-up Forms, Different Lists

I've created different sign-up forms for different web pages. I would like them to be linked to different contact lists within my CC account but they all seem to link to my default list. How do I fix it?

Thank you.

LaurieK0

Re: Different Sign-up Forms, Different Lists

Is there an answer elsewhere to this that I can read? I'm assuming I need an API key but want to confirm before proceeding. No how-to vids anywhere to give basic step-by-step instruction. I'm currently examining other email marketing service providers as well to see if their services are more user-friendly.

Jarrad_M
Topics: 276
Kudos: 234
Solutions: 89

Hi Laurie,

You would not be able to do do this with our Join My Mailing List form, but you could use our Sign Up Form Generator to create separate sign up forms. It requires basic knowledge of HTML. You can check it out here.

I hope this helps,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
DelilahS2

I have one sign up form that has a box to check for collector and anothe for artist or both, How do I find out what they have checked so I can put them on different mailing lists?

Valued Contributor
JoeS0

Delilah,

I took a look at your Join My Mailing List form and it appears you're using fields that people fill in to say if they are a collector, artist, or both. Unfortunately, there isn't a way to filter those contacts out by anyone who put in any content at all while in Constant Contact, but you can export all of your contacts to a spreadsheet, sort those who answered and save a new spreadsheet for each box (Collector, Artist, Both) then upload those files into separate lists in Constant Contact.

Joe

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"