Difficulty/Confusion When Editing Contacts

It used to be that as soon as I found the person I was looking for in Contacts search results, I could click on their name to open their individual page. Now names are not clickable and I need to tick the box or use the dropdown menu to edit the contact. This is unnecessary inconvenience and lots of extra clicks for basic functionality that is used frequently.

13 Comments
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @NYCT2018. Thank you for letting us know. Our Beta Contact is in development and it's important to hear feedback from those who are using it so we can prioritize which features to include. I'll open this up for voting so others who are under the beta can provide feedback as well for this request. 

Participant
Your contact list is NOT user friendly.
Occasional Participant
Hi There, I noticed that you changed your contact page, and I just wanted to share that I feel there has been extra steps added making the process of finding someone, editing their profile or creating a new profile, that much longer. I don't know if my feedback will actual make a difference, but I feel the way that you had it for the last 10 years, has been working very well. Thank you! Nanci Soldo Brampton Flying Club
Occasional Participant
Do not see the "Edit" button!
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @MarshallS1 what about our contacts design do you find to not be user friendly? How would you expect to work with your contacts instead?

Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @JulieP7 we're always open to ways we can better our user's experience, so feedback like yours is always helpful for us to have! With that said, what about our updated contact management dashboard do you find makes your process longer? How would you expect the process for your contacts to work instead? What steps are you taking?

Hi @RCA6045 where in your account are you looking for the option to edit your contacts?

Participant

I have a very difficult time creating contact lists/adding and deleting users.

Participant
You have changed the layout of the contact section. I can work out to enter a new contact manually. or edit contact's details.
Occasional Participant

Hi @Frankie_P

I just think the way you had your contacts set up before worked well, and involved less steps to see what emails they received, to add them to lists etc. It just seems like the way it is set up now involves a lot more clicks to do the same things we were able to do before on one page.

Thanks.

Participant
The changes you just implemented make managing my contacts much harder! Instead of a simple process it now takes multiple clicks to make changes to the contact. terrible! Please go back to the way it was!
Retail
I am so annoyed with your contact page right now. 1. The header at the top should scroll down as I scroll my list of contacts. 2. When I click on a contact to update I should return to that point in the list so I do not have to continually scroll down to where I left off. 3. you have save button when updating contact info but not the email list. make it consistent. 4. I've sent several 'one time' emails and the history doesn't reflect the newest email sent. So did it send or not??? I don't have 15 minutes to wait and go back to double check.
Retail
I'm adding to my previous list of items you should consider updating regarding the contact list. 5. When deleting a contact I should not be sent back to the begging of the list so that I then have to re-scroll and click to different pages. Very time consuming and frustrating 6. put the page arrows at the top and bottom of the list to make it easier to move around the contacts. Or have it always be visible and easy to access
What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More