We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Display the name of the list you are about to upload into on the upload page

0 Votes

In step 1 of the data upload process, the name of the list you're updating disappears.   My suggestion is to display the name of the list you are about to populate the top of the page, so you can verify the data you are going to upload is the correct data for the list.  I work with many lists with very similar names and  when I'm routinely updating I have to focus hard to remember which list I just selected so I can pick the correct data file.  From start to finish it would be great to be able to verify that the right data went into the correct list.

1 Comment
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @DonnaC385 are you uploading contacts through the Add Contact button under a specific contact list? Is the contact list you're viewing the list name you would like to appear at the top of page when uploading?

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More