cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Do Quicksend from adding contact page

0 Votes

Do Quicksend from adding contact page

It would be SO helpful to be able to Quicksend from the add contact page after adding a new contact.
17 Comments
Occasional Advisor
Before the so-called "improvement" in the contact system we were able to click on the contact and send a private email to the contact via our normal personal email. That capability no longer exists.
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New
Thank you for this suggestion, John.
Frequent Visitor
I'd like to be able to correct the bounced e-mails, then go back to the bounced list, click on those corrected e-mails and quick send from there rather than have to write out all the names of the corrected e-mail addresses, and THEN go back to the Contact list, find each of them, and Quick Send from there. Thank you for your time!
CTCT Employee

Hi Elaine,

Thank you for providing us with this feedback! I did want to let you know that if you correct a bounced email address when viewing your bounced email addresses you can then choose to resend your email to "new contacts added to the list since the last send" and it will send to those corrected email addresses.

If you have any other questions or feedback, please feel free to reach back out to us.  You can even reach us by phone at 800-240-2302.

Thank you for being a part of Constant Contact!

It would be AWESOME to be able to do a QuickSend from the screen where we add a contact!!
It would be great if there was a way to quick send to a new contact from the contact page after they have been added. Thanks!
Status changed to: Voting Open

Thanks for sharing this feedback. At this time you would need to return to the list view but this is a good idea for the future.

This is great feedback, thanks for posting!

Please allow an option to quick send from within each individual's record. If I am adding one individual and I edit their record, I should be able to do a quick send right there from their record, I shouldn't have to go back out to the whole contact list, wait for it to load, and then search that contact, wait for the search to load. Just to be able to quick send them a previously sent email
I would love a quick send button on the same page where I've added the contact that allows me to easily send my email campaign to them right away instead of having to go back to contacts and click on the box and to choose quick send.
I think you should allow the option for quick send from an individual contact's record page. If you go in to update their email address or contact info and they haven't received the last email you sent and you want to resend, or if they are a new contact that you are just adding, it is time consuming and a bit aggravating to have to go back out to search them in the list format just to quick send them an email.
It would be very helpful to be able to do a quicksend from the add a contact screen. Instead of adding a contact and then having to change to another screen, it would be great to do a quicksend after adding a new contact. Thank you!
It would be great to be able to do a quicksend after entering and saving a new contact. Now I have to go back to contacts and locate the person again to do a quicksend. Seems like a waste of time when I already am at the persons contact screen. Thank you!
Status changed to: Voting Open

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Frequent Visitor
When your in a contact it would be nice to be able to do a quick send. To many steps to be able to send just one if your working your list.