cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate Email Contact Notification?

0 Votes

Duplicate Email Contact Notification?

Hello, I would like to start by thanking you guys for such a useful online format! Our organization would not be able to efficiently reach as many people as we do without your services. I also wanted to provide some feedback on the Contact entering system; previously when entering new contacts we would get a notification if the contact we were entering was already in our contact list. Unfortunately, it seems as if we are no longer getting these notifications, making it a lot easier to accidentally enter duplicate contacts. Is there anyway you could fix this or provide an option to be notified if a new contact being entered is already in our contact list? Thank you so much for your time and consideration!
2 Comments
Status changed to: Open Questions

Thank you for the feedback!

Glad to hear you've been having success using our service!  As far as your feedback, I'd like to understand it a little better.  Our system should prevent you from adding duplicate contacts into your account.  If someone is already on your list it should be asking you if you want to merge contacts.  Is that not happening?  If so can you send me a screenshot of what you're seeing so I can pass that information along?

Thanks!

Status changed to: Closed - No Action