cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engagement

Engagement

Is there a way to show who engaged and who didn't engage without opening every single contact? Or at least show the ones who did not engage?
4 Comments
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi Wendy,

At this time you do need to click into each contact but this is great feedback for the future!

Occasional Contributor

Wendy, I see you beat me to the punch. I have been asking for this for over a year. I posted it here just this past May. As a business consultant/coach who works with and speaks to hundreds if not thousands of small business owners per year I have always been a promoter of Constant Contact (I speak and teach them about social media and technology integration. I'm basically a commercial for companies that can meet their needs and help grow their business). I can no longer do that. My clients need the same thing I need. I need to know who has engaged my content the most so I can focus my efforts on reaching out to them by phone. I also need to see who has engaged my content the least so I can delete them from my list to make room for others that have real potential to become clients. I can't understand why a company with the resources of Constant contact refuses to do this. I spoke to a very nice supervisor today and let them know I will need to know by the end of the week if this is going to be developed by the end of the year. If not, I will need to look elsewhere for an e-mail service that will take care of my client’s needs. 

The response I have gotten every time I have brought it up is "That is a great idea! They are doing research to see how many other people ask for it then they will make a decision." - Not everyone thinks like a marketer. How will they ask if they don't know what they want/need? Constant Contact could advertise that they have this service and it would draw new clients in. SMH  - Who is the marketing department at CC? They need a coach! :smileyface:

Status changed to: Voting Open